[PD] 32/64bit Pd and compatible libraries (was: Issues with Gem 0.39-3 on OS X via Deken in Pd)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 20:12:30 CEST 2017

> all the pre-built libraries were also only available as 32bit libraries.
> all (most) of these libraries could be built for 64bit just as well, but
> if you already have a 32bit binary of a given library, you just cannot
> use it with a 64bit Pd.

So this means they do work given they're built, but not necessarily that
they have been built.

Well, let me rephrase the question then. Out of the currently available
external libraries in deken, which are only 32 bits and do not work on Pd
Vanilla 64 bits for macOS?

And actually, what throws me off is that it seems many libraries have the
same binary for both 32/64bits Pd.

cheers