[PD] why not Purr Data?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 17:53:09 CEST 2017

> Many of my patches that I developed on Pure Data don't run without
> modification in Purr Data. Some crash at loading, some look graphically
> weird
Typically, "crashers" and "freezers" get fixed pretty quick in Purr Data.
The only freezer I remember with one of your patches was due to a
broken object triggering an infinite loop in your patch's [until] object. I'm
pretty sure that was an alpha or beta version, and I'm pretty sure I fixed
whatever object it was that wouldn't create.
I don't see any other relevant crashers listed on the tracker:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues
What am I missing?

-Jonathan