[PD] why not Purr Data?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:38:17 CEST 2017

On Mon, 2017-10-02 at 18:34 +0000, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> > If supporting pure vanilla patches to their full extent would be a
> > stated goal of the Pure Data project, I'd have some incentive to
> report
> > stuff, but it seems it isn't.
>
> Supporting Pd Vanilla patches to their fullest extend is a goal of
> Purr Data.

OK. I'm glad to hear that and I'm sincerely sorry for being wrong about
that. I'll have a look into Purr Data again.

> What are the crashers you are experiencing?

I will let you know as soon as I'm on a machine that I can install a
pre-compiled deb package of Purr Data on. Unfortunately, my personal
laptop is still running Ubuntu 16.04 i386 because I've been upgrading
for a couple of years and I never installed from scratch.

Roman