[PD] Fwd: Re: why not Purr Data?

Esa Ruoho esaruoho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:33:41 CEST 2017

So basically I guess you're telling me that I should either 1) upgrade to a
faster mac or 2) move from using PurrData to using PureData Vanilla, to get
rid of the GOP-within-GOP-within-GOP -induced CPU spikes and high CPU usage
I've been having with my mid-2009 MacBookPro with PurrData?

http://linkedin.com/in/esaruoho // http://twitter.com/esaruoho //
http://lackluster.bandcamp.com //
+358403703659 // http://lackluster.org // skype:esajuhaniruoho // iMessage
esaruoho at gmail.com //