[PD] Fwd: Re: why not Purr Data?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 20:24:43 CEST 2017

> So basically I guess you're telling me that I should either 1) upgrade to a faster mac
> or 2) move from using PurrData to using PureData Vanilla, to get rid of the
> GOP-within-GOP-within-GOP -induced CPU spikes and high CPU usage I've been
> having with my mid-2009 MacBookPro with PurrData?
Not sure at whom that is directed, but I'm definitely not saying that.

Post a trivial example patch on the tracker and I'll have a look and see if I can fix it:
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues
-Jonathan

On 3 October 2017 at 20:28, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> wrote:

I'd be much more interested in a feature that automatically encapsulates the current selection inside an abstraction.

This is exactly what I believe I've seen a while back, maybe in pd-l2ork 1.0? There was even an youtube video showing it? My mind is tricking me into believing I even tried it myself and saw that it worked in Purr Data. How crazy am I?
cheers

http://linkedin.com/in/esaruoho // http://twitter.com/esaruoho // http://lackluster.bandcamp.com //+358403703659 // http://lackluster.org // skype:esajuhaniruoho // iMessage esaruoho at gmail.com //http://esaruoho.tumblr.com // http://deposit4se.tumblr.com // http://facebook.com/LacklusterOfficial //