[PD] Best way to make file paths relative to the parent patch ?

sebfumaster at aol.com sebfumaster at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 01:00:30 CEST 2017

Hello,
    I've made a [rootinfo] object in my library that gives the path, name, and relative level of the root canvas.
I also have a [makerpath] object that is supposed to take paths relative to the root canvas and transform them into absolute paths but it doesn't seem to work
correctly... I will update it tonight though.

available here https://github.com/sebshader/shadylib
might be in deken for linux and OS X.. not sure (thought the updated abstraction will only be on Github)

-Seb