[PD] Pd meetings in Berlin?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 01:31:50 CEST 2017

Dear List,

we're considering restarting the Pd meetings in Berlin, but wanted to know
how many users and interested persons would like to take part.
Are you a Pd user in Berlin or a beginner interested in Pd who would like
to meet other users and sit down to discuss Pd-related topics, or just
patch among others? Then let us know - if there are enough interested
persons, we can give this a go. Please, consider that this is not intended
to be an open ended workshop for beginners, but a gathering of like-minded
Pd'ers to share ideas, patching methods, tips, etc..

Best,

Marco Donnarumma and João Pais