[PD] RPI 3 USB audio performance?

Pagano, Patrick patrick.pagano at uconn.edu
Tue Oct 10 16:02:20 CEST 2017

sorry i meant i don't like the built in. WITH the USB 1/1 from creative i like it quite a bit i clicked send too soon and my reply was foggy. I soon found early on that built in audio would not do so i chose the creative USB and it works straight away with ALSA

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A

Assistant Professor in Residence

Digital Media & Design

Web & Interactive Technologies