[PD] Debian Pd-0.47.1 - location of path and startup file

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Oct 11 07:44:11 CEST 2017

I'm on Debian9.1 (Pd-0.47.1) and I would love to find the location where Pd
stores its preferences "path" and "startup".
I have been searching all over but couldn't find anything ...

BTW, Why do I always get this error in the Pdwindow on startup:

/usr/lib/puredata/extra/"whateverlib": can't load library

even though the library is loaded and working fine. Not on every library but
most of them.
I have added them in the Pd window under preferences path and added each
individual path to startup.
They show up correctly in the preferences path and startup and - as
mentioned - are working.

Thanks, Ingo