[PD] Pd triggers MobMuPlat

hi joson.android at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:12:47 CEST 2017

Hi Dan

I answered to the list for broadcast and archive reasons.

Thank you very much! Especially for the OSC parts! It works well. Sometimes a message is dropped (in my case maybe 1 out of 100), so i also would be interested in guaranteed delivery even though i can probably work around with sending the same message several times. Is it possible to use TCP instead of UDP?

best,

jonas