[PD] object that routes bangs to different outputs like a counter?

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 13:49:45 CEST 2017

or., 2017.eko urrren 13a 17:13(e)an, IOhannes m zmölnig igorleak idatzi
zuen:
> On 10/13/2017 11:06 AM, enrike wrote:
>> I know, but I just wanted to know if there something that does the same
>> job but within a single object
>
> why?
> what does it buy you? what does it cost you?

sorry I did not provide any context and I guess it is difficult to
understand why would anyone want to do such a trivial thing.

I am doing *very* short introductions to PD to art students who are very
far from being technical. In that context I noticed that the less
connections the better. I basically provide them with ready to use
examples and a basic understanding of how to tweak them.

I could have created a simple abstraction encapsulating the structure
but since the number of outputs must be dynamically created on load I am
not sure about how to do it. I also thought it might be already
something out there, I did not want to reinvent the wheel

enrike