[PD] which pix_opencv to select in Deken?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:08:26 CEST 2017

* Peter P. <peterparker at fastmail.com> [2017-10-18 14:03]:
> Hi list,
>
> I am wondering about the differences between the following two search
> results for "opencv" in Deken on Debian Linux:
>
> pix_opencv-v0.4-Ubuntu15.10-(Linux-amd64-64)-externals.tar.gz
> 	Uploaded by avilleret @ 2016-03-14 16:31:30
>
> pix_opencv-v0.4-(Linux-amd64-64)-externals.tar.gz
> 	Uploaded by avilleret @ 2016-03-14 21:20:55
>
> Furthermore, with either I can't arrive at loading the lib and creating
> its object. Loading with the path set and [declare -lib pix_openc] does
> not print a success message.
I am replying to my own thread.

The library pix_opencv IS loaded, I
apologise! With -verbose, I do find two lines of
~.local/lib/pd/extra/pix_opencv/pix_opencv.l_ia64 and succeeded
~.local/lib/pd/extra/pix_opencv/pix_opencv.l_ia64 and succeeded

But when I try to create an object such as [pix_opencv_threshold] it is
not created, any possibly required files are not found according to the
console verbose printout.