[PD] initbang in vanilla (was Re: how to destroy/delete an object with dynamic patching?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 18:41:44 CEST 2017

> your point currently is mainly that you don't like the particular
> implementation of it)

Not sure if I get what you mean by me not liking the "particular
implementation of it". I'd just say my point is that I believe this
functionality is worth having in vanilla. Though I know now I'm late on
this discussion and, apparently, it has been decided it should not have
such functionality. Not to argue about it, but I'd appreciate if anyone
would tell me the considerations behind this decision.

> There were many requests to include it in Pd Vanilla. Check
>
> the mailing list archives.

Or I'll do that and see what I can find if no one wants to tell me :)

thanks