[PD] readsf~ "buffer size per channel in bytes"?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:56:49 CEST 2017

Added:

and then go anywhere (multiple times with different onsets) with just:

[open file.wav *some-onset*, 1(

On 10/20/2017 2:43 PM, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:

I might have it all wrong, but this way I was able to do gap-less playback on older machines:

created readsf~

[readsf~ 2 *all bytes of the file*]

first open the file via [open file.wav(

and then go anywhere with: