[PD] [coll] Object "inconsistent output"

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 13:35:30 CEST 2017

Hello List

I have been using the [coll] object as part of my preset system. But I ran
into an issue that I wanted to bring up.

[coll] can store symbols and floats/ints as lists, however, the information
in [coll] changes if it is loaded from a text file or if it is recorded
inside the object during the pd session. This results in a mixed output
accordingly. To fix this I had to convert everything to symbol and then
everything to a list with the [l2s] and [s2l] objects. Problem solved,
however, is this a correct behavior? shouldn't it be the same type of
output either way?

thoughts?

--
José Rafael Subía Valdez