[PD] initbang in vanilla (was Re: how to destroy/delete an object with dynamic patching?)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 22 23:52:47 CEST 2017

I've been thinking about some sort of such extention of loadbang - also
to allow you to specify the message, as in "loadbang 5" - I think that would
get a lot of use.  But I don't have a solid sense of what the design should
be (and am always afraid of implementing something before I understand all
the issues; if I do something stupid then its there forever :)

Miller