[PD] A "set" method for [value]

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 12:28:15 CET 2017

Oh wow, thanks Dan! I didn't think it would be this easy. I hope the pull request gets accepted. "No method for 'set' " is the error message I get in 0.47, which seems harmless enough.

BTW, I've been meaning to say this for a while: the new readme file is great. It's much more helpful than before, and I really appreciate the work you put into it (and so many other things).