[PD] which pix_opencv to select in Deken?

Benjamin ~ b01 benjah at free.fr
Tue Oct 31 12:42:22 CET 2017

Le 28/10/2017 à 18:37, Peter P. a écrit :
> * Peter P. <peterparker at fastmail.com> [2017-10-20 15:26]:
>> * Antoine Villeret <antoine.villeret at gmail.com> [2017-10-20 11:48]:
>>>>
>>> so it's most likely that this is why it doesn't load.
>> [...]
>>>>
>>> maybe, but to be honnest I don't remember if pix_opencv uses recent Gem
>>> feature,
>>> it's worth a try compiling it against Gem 0.93-3
>> I did, and it throws the same error:
>> _ZN9GemPixObj4SIMDEi
>>
>> Will (have to) try to compile Gem from git, but this has to wait a few
>> days.
> Tried to compile pix_opencv against Gem git. Loading Gem and then
> pix_opencv threw a similar albeit not identical error:
>
> src/pix_opencv/pix_opencv.l_ia64: src/pix_opencv/pix_opencv.l_ia64:
> undefined symbol: _ZN7GemBase14beforeDeletionEv
> translated using
> 	c++filt _ZN7GemBase14beforeDeletionEv
> 	GemBase::beforeDeletion()
>
> The last time when I compiled against gem 0.93.3 from Debian testing
> package the error was
> 	GemPixObj::SIMD(int)
>

> Antoine mentions that he is able to load pix_opencv installed from
> Deken.
> Is anyone else able to compile/load pix_opencv with Gem 0.93.3 on 64bit
> Debian testing?
well, yesterday, I compiled pix_opencv following the instructions here
https://github.com/avilleret/pix_opencv/wiki on a fresh debian 9 64 bits
(so not testing ...)
with Pd and Gem (0.93.3) coming from the debian repository
It worked well except while trying to compile / use the additional
facetracking lib which produce a segfault

++