[PD] 32 bit linux build in Deken for else lib?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 17:09:01 CET 2017

> On 2017-11-09 14:12, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> > yourself, I won't be able to delete them and upgrade them.
>
> please don't delete them from the server when uprading them.

Hi, I still consider this as a highly experimentar project, still in Beta
phase. When releasing a final version, I plan to keep them all listed in
the server, but I don't think it is productive to pollute the server with
beta releases. In fact, the main reason behind me uploading to the server
right now is cause I wanted to make it easy for my students to download the
package. If I wasn't teaching a course these days, I don't think I'd upload
any update. And then I wen ahead and made 5 updates, just because of this
course and the new things I did cause I had this motivation to give them
new things.

Now, having said all that, my plans are to think about the final release
already, so the next update should come as a "release candidate" I hope.

cheers