[PD] purr data window display

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 17:42:28 CET 2017

> OK great that seems to have done the trick!  Does that mean xsample is not compatible with Purr Data? The xsample objects do work once the patch loads up.  Thanks for your help
I seem to remember flext-based externals spitting a bunch of tcl at the GUI. Purr Data is supposed
to shuttle such things off to a short message that displays in the GUI to show the file, line number,
and first few characters of the message. Since that isn't happening it may be a bug in Purr Data.

Can you zip up those xsample externals and send them to me?
-Jonathan