[PD] Win10: unable to create registry entry

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 19:58:53 CET 2017

Hi,

I use win8.1 & win10 and this is not happening on my machines.

You could try 'right-click' on Pd's icon and select “Run as
administrator”(1).

Recommended for “Starter” or “Home” editions of Windows.

(1) If this fixes the issue, you can go to the properties on Pd's icon
and check this option to be always use when starting Pd.