[PD] 32 bit linux build in Deken for else lib?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 10:18:48 CET 2017

Hey all

On Mit, 2017-11-15 at 11:25 -0200, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> yep, this is what I said, I need another build to upload it to deken,
> I thought that one was supposed to be what you needed, but it's arm
> only. Can you build it and send me it?
>
> Or, Patrick, can't you also build for regular 32 bits?

I'm not sure if I'm too late for the game, but I made deken packages
for Linux-i386-32 of the version 1.0-beta-6. You can download them
here:

https://www.netpd.org/~roman/deken-packages/

@Alex:

I think I read you wanted to upload them yourself, so I didn't do that
part.

Please let me report some minor things I encountered during
building/packaging (I haven't tested the actual objects). Please adhere
to the established standard for the meta file and don't add a semicolon
to the tags (use VERSION, not VERSION:). This way all meta files are
parsable by the same script. The file else-v1.0beta6-objects.txt
contains an 'x' at the end of every line. Lines are ended with CR,
sounds like classic Mac OS. Also, the version in meta is '1.0-beta-6',
that means the object list should be named 'else-v1.0-beta-6-
objects.txt'.

Roman