[PD] [pix_blob] output coordinates

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Sun Nov 19 22:43:33 CET 2017

Hi list,

I am trying to understand the coordinates I am getting from pix_blob.
Example patch 03.movement_detection.pd assumes them to be normalized
from 0-1. In my patch the values from pix_blob can easily become
negative or go outside of the 0-1 range. This is especially the case
when the blobs detected should become very large. Has anyone else
discovered this?

Thanks!
Peter

PS: Example patches 06.frame_diff_tracking.pd and 07.bg_subtract_tracking.pd
use some complicated logic to paint a cursor where the blob is.