[PD] Camomile v0.1.0 - pre-release

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:38:44 CET 2017

Yes, it would be great. Thanks!
(Sorry I didn't see it came from the pd-list also)

I'll send new binaries for Windows via the Github issue. I guess 32bit
version should be easy to do.
The problem is to link Camomile with the libPd static library (libpd.lib)
on Windows (so libpd will be integrated to the plugin).
I don't know why it didn't work but I prefer not to use a dynamic library
(libpd.dll) because conflicts can happen with other versions.