[PD] 0.47.1 tcl issue

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:09:50 CET 2017

Actually, you might as well just copy the Info.plist form 0.48 into 0.47 as well as there is also an entry which specifies the font directory.

So yeah, you're getting into the nitty gritty of how the mac app bundle works. :) The template Info.plist is https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/mac/stuff/Info.plist <https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/mac/stuff/Info.plist> for reference. The main things you need are:

<key>ATSApplicationFontsPath</key>
<string>font</string>

and

<key>NSHighResolutionCapable</key>