[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.48-1 test version released

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:27:27 CET 2017

Thanks, it seems good to me!

> This should fix or at least improve the spacing problems in 0.48-0 on
macintosh computers

So it was a bug (sorry if I missed this part of the discussion, I thought
it was the inevitable consequence for using DejaVu font). Perhaps it
explains why in Camomile I have to increase the font size to have the same
rendering as Pd with MacOS. Now, we're supposed to have the same font with
all the OS? And the same rendering?

I don't know if you had time to have a look. It would be great if the bug
of the size of sub-patches (#100) could be solved (perhaps with this PR
#101 ?).

Cheers,

Pierre