[PD] Fw: Re: [PD-announce] Pd 0.48-1 test version released

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri Dec 8 15:09:13 CET 2017

> And well, currently it is an option already. You can set it with a startup flag.

ah, right! forgot about that, thanks.

> But my point is that I think it should have the same default option consistently accross platforms one way or another.

again, agreed.

Gesendet: Freitag, 08. Dezember 2017 um 14:00 Uhr
Von: "Alexandre Torres Porres" <porres at gmail.com>
An: "Christof Ressi" <christof.ressi at gmx.at>
Cc: pd-list <pd-list at iem.at>
Betreff: Re: Re: [PD] Fw: Re: [PD-announce] Pd 0.48-1 test version released

thanks. just to make sure: the font weight doesn't have any influence on the object sizes, right? in that case it would be only a matter of personal preference. maybe it could be an option in Pd?

what do you mean? Don't have any default setting and ask before hand what is the option the user wants?

And well, currently it is an option already. You can set it with a startup flag.

But my point is that I think it should have the same default option consistently accross platforms one way or another.

cheers

> But anyway, this should be a new discussion with as much people involved as possible for the next release.

agreed.