[PD] GEM on Raspberry Pi

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 22:13:39 CET 2017

Hello,

I have tried Gem on the Pi3 and it works. I did not try Gem *completely*
because I had no time, but did not encounter major issues other than video
capture. I could not use video capture since it overworked the CPU.
However, accessing the video feed with openCV (not through Gem) gave *very*
reasonable CPU usage (while doing Face Tracking, for example). I am not
sure why I encountered such a difference, but I just couldn't use Gem for
*that*.

Cheers,

Fede

http://fdch.github.io/tv