[PD] Scroll bar behaviour

Martin Hiendl martin at martinhiendl.com
Tue Dec 12 22:46:36 CET 2017

Thanks!

I know about having to *move* the cursor and that has always been that way.
But here's what's happening on my machine now:

When I'm in edit mode in one window, go to another window and then come
back to the one before (w/o having left edit more), the mouse doesn't show
that this window is still in edit, even though I move the mouse. I can edit
everything just fine, but now it's just the normal arrow. For it show the
"hand" again I have to first lock it and then go back into edit mode…

It's not a big deal, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is
experiencing this.

best
Martin

--