[PD] Dejavu on ms-windows was: (Re: [PD-announce] Pd 0.48-1 test version released)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:52:09 CET 2017

Good.

I'm glad that we talked about it and find answers to our legitimate questions.

Since it's a TCL extension, worse case is that it can't be loaded and Pd runs fine without it. So less of a worry  in some ways as compared to a C library.

So you are starting to like the TWAPI thing?

Could you review the PR and approve or disapprove it, or request changes?

I don't have anything left to say on this issue.

: )

Lucarda.