[PD] "waking up" an audio patchbay abstraction upon live creation.

Brady Sharp bradysharp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:33:06 CET 2017

Using the dynamically-created solution in my example let's everything work
as it should.  That abstraction passes audio right after creation, without
having to toggle DSP, or save, or anything else.

I think it would be an improvement for a basic routing abstraction to work
as it should, and not have someone learn dynamic patching to get around it,
which is why I brought it up, but I'm personally fine with my workaround.

Thanks again!

Brady

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 3:46 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
wrote:

> On 2017-12-18 00:45, Brady Sharp wrote:
> >  I'd rather not toggle DSP,
> > since I could be in the midst of recording a long loop or something
>
> but you already do (by whatever you do to make Pd aware of new signal
> processing objects).
> or am i missing something ( i *might* be).
>
> fgasdmr
> IOhannes

Brady Sharp
bradysharp at gmail.com