[PD] 32 bit linux build in Deken for else lib?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 05:02:23 CET 2017

> Hey all
>
> On Mit, 2017-11-15 at 11:25 -0200, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> > yep, this is what I said, I need another build to upload it to deken,
> > I thought that one was supposed to be what you needed, but it's arm
> > only. Can you build it and send me it?
> >
> > Or, Patrick, can't you also build for regular 32 bits?
>
> I'm not sure if I'm too late for the game, but I made deken packages
> for Linux-i386-32 of the version 1.0-beta-6. You can download them
> here:
>
> https://www.netpd.org/~roman/deken-packages/

Hi Roman, can you please delete these from this link, since I already have
something up in deken? And also, I'm actually about to release beta7, but
my computer that I used to compile for windows/linux and upload to deken is
dead, so I'd really need some help like this for this one ;) - one of the
new objects I made specially for you [dir], so you could really help me out
on that :D

thanks