[PD] efficient approximation of trig functions for hi pass formula

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 23:30:04 CET 2017

Hi,

On 20/10/16 01:20, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
>> I think a core commenting sprint would be *very* helpful, specially to
> those of us
>> (me) who would like help in understanding the black magic inside.
>
> Does anyone know a tool that will display the line number of a vim
> session in
> a large rectangle next to the terminal window?

With X11 and ffmpeg (so, probably Linux):

    ffplay -f x11grab -video_size 96x32 -framerate 10 -i :0.0+0,1048 -vf
scale=in_w*8:-1

will embiggen the bottom left pixels of a 1080p display.  Add some
swscaler flags to not make it blurry, perhaps, though youtube will
probably blur it for you again. Read `man ffmpeg-filters` for that.

Claude
--
https://mathr.co.uk