[PD] 32 bit linux build in Deken for else lib?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 04:07:21 CET 2017

A nice feature to have in [dir] in the future is ask it to find just specific file extensions in a folder!

+1

On 12/23/2017 5:20 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
haha, well, to be honest, I did this for me too you know ;) - now I can replace both [getdir] and [playlist] with it and still have other features I needed.

what I like doing is just throw a bunch of audio files in a subfolder (relative to the patch's folder) and pick them randomly. With [dir] I can easily navigate to that folder, check how many files are in there and then pick them randomly!

I didn't know [moocow/readdir], but I thought it was buggy as I couldn't get it to give me a file with "seek"...

A nice feature to have in [dir] in the future is ask it to find just specific file extensions in a folder!

cheers

On Mit, 2017-12-20 at 02:02 -0200, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
>  one of the new objects I made specially for you [dir],
> so you could really help me out on that :D

No need for making objects for me just to make me help you ;-)

Anyway, [dir] is neat and I can use it to replace both [ggee/getdir]
and [moocow/readdir] because it is relative to patch (and not to
relativ to Pd's start dir).  Thanks.

Roman