[PD] no more compiled version for raspberry pi?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 22:32:54 CET 2017

That's why there is a long and detailed INSTALL.txt.

I'd say it might be more helpful if the *community* could wrangle providing Pd builds for smaller platforms like RPI then perhaps expecting Miller to provide *all* the builds in addition to the other stuff he does.

> On Dec 25, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> wrote:

> Or they can build and install as it should be relatively easy...
>
> Agree, it should! But I see many clueless people trying out raspberry pi without much clue on how to do that sort of thing :)

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>