[PD] How to get off verbose mode?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 22:37:45 CET 2017

Setting the -verbose flag adds it to the startup flags and if you *save* the settings the flag is saved as well. Open the Startup preferences and remove the flag.

I opened an issue on Github about changing the behavior of the startup flags like this.

> On Dec 25, 2017, at 10:26 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> From: Alexandros <adrcki at gmail.com <mailto:adrcki at gmail.com>>
> To: pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>
> Subject: [PD] How to get off verbose mode?
>
> I started Pd with the verbose flag via the terminal, and since then it
> just launches in verbose mode, even if I don't use the flag, or if I
> launch it via its launcher icon.
>
> Why is this happening?
>
> I'm on Ubuntustudio 17.10 and Pd-0.48-0.
>
> Happy holidays everyone!

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>