[PD] no more compiled version for raspberry pi?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 12:49:57 CET 2017

Again, the INSTALL.txt is written to be understandable and explains what you need to do, step by step. Of course, it can't list the exact package names for all of the different linux distributions but if you've installed anything on Linux, you can pick up what you need to do...

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com