[PD] fft~ bug in Pd-0.46-7-64bit.app on OSX

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 13:02:53 CET 2017

Minimum FFT size is still not fixed in pd 0.48-1test3. I verified that
4 point works as expected for all FFT objects (fft~, ifft~, rfft~ and
rifft~) if this conditional check is changed in function ooura_init():

"if (n < 64)" becomes "if (n < 4)"

By the way I used a 16 point FFT to quickly test a wild idea. Without
the small FFT it would have taken much more time to reveal that it was
indeed a fata morgana. So, yes, very useful (as a time-saver in this
case).

Katja