[PD] declare vs. namespaces - current best practice

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Jan 3 16:27:03 CET 2018

> and usually involves sort of prefixing or suffixing for every
> abstraction/external.

I've also done this in the past.
namespacing by prepending the folder name has one advantage, though: it provides you the possibility to choose between the long (safe) and short (unsafe) name. short names are convenient in rapid prototyping while long names are preferable if things ought to be robust.

but after all, it's a matter of taste I guess.