[PD] declare vs. namespaces - current best practice

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 00:17:33 CET 2018

how so? please elaborate...

In my example I had a dummy abstraction in a lib listed in the path, but
declare made it not call it.

are you saying this only happens cause it is an abstraction?

Because I made the test with a compiled object and I got the same
behaviour, no difference!

The compiled object from the lib listed in the path doesn't get called, and
the one specified in [declare] gets called instead.

cheers