[PD] declare vs. namespaces - current best practice

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 17:35:26 CET 2018

I steel believe that the “best practice” is [foo/obj]. At least for
sharing patches. At home or with live-patching is another story.

The only things that needs to get fixed are some single binary libs. To
put some random example some objects on iemlib already work with
[iemlib/obj] and others don't.

Makes me think that if zexy and iemlib (and other single binary) support
[foo/obj] every thing will be under control.

I'm not a Gem user so I don't know if it has potential name clashes