[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-1 released

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 10 17:29:47 CET 2018

On 2018-01-09 00:56, Christof Ressi wrote:
> Now here comes the crazy thing: this doesn't happen for all other libraries! it only fails for iemlib...

and it worked correctly with the installer version of 0.48-0?

> How is this possible?
>
> For some reason it only happens when I install Pd with the installer. The .zip version works perfectly OK.

one obvious difference between the zip version and the installer version
is the install path: i guess the installer version ends up somewhere in
"C:\Program Files (x86)\" whereas the zip version resides in a path
without spaces.
could you confirm both the assumption and that it makes a difference?
(e.g. by putting the zip version where the installer likes to put;
and/or by installing the installer version to the same path you unzipped
your zip)

fgasmdr
IOhannes