[PD] Using png files in Gem and Windows 10

Py Fave pyfave at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:39:15 CET 2018

when you start pd gem gives some info on which image types are supported.

on windows 10 i had a lot of problems because of a missing dll (msvcr??).

one solution is to  use malinette,

http://reso-nance.org/public/pd-malinette/test05/

to test,

for me it worked, but i think there are other solutions

py