[PD] Windows test builds

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 02:11:44 CET 2018

For those who want to test here’s a (Windows) 64-bit “Cyclone”:

http://lucarda.com.ar/x/cyclone-windows-64-bit.zip

sources from --> https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone

It must (used and) compiled against a 64-bit Pd. ---> here http://lucarda.com.ar/x/pd-0.48.1-test64bit.zip  thanks to PR #275

Personal notes on compiling with Msys2 64bit shell:

**********delete “-march=pentium4“ on line 578 on pdlibbuilder (cyclone)
*********delete “Hilbert~.class.sources := cyclone_src/binaries/signal/Hilbert.c” line 136 on the Makefile (cyclone)

then:

make pdincludepath=G:/win10onexthd/pd-0.48.1-test64bit/src pdbinpath=G:/win10onexthd/pd-0.48.1-test64bit/bin install objectsdir=C:/cyclone64

----