[PD] [PD-announce] the big puredata.info user cleanup

IEM - network operating center (IOhannes m zmoelnig) noc at iem.at
Wed Jan 17 12:24:11 CET 2018

dear Pd community,

as administrator of the puredata.info community, I'd like to announce a
major user cleanup on the portal.

puredata.info has now been running for more than 15 years and in that
time has accumulated a couple of thousand accounts.
about half of these accounts have not been used in the last 10 years.

i will soon send out an email to those inactive users.
if nobody objects to their account being deleted within 14 days, i will
remove them.

since this is the first time (iirc) we run such a cleanup, please pay
extra attention about false positives (and object if needed!)

fgam,sdr
IOhannes

--
IEM - network operation center