[PD] PD src install

Eugene Robinson egmr20 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:47:46 CET 2018

Hi,
I got this message after installing autoconf as part of a homebrew install. the homebrew and autoconf installs were successful. any idea what to do next?

Eugenes-MacBook-Air:pd-0.48-1 eugenerobinson$ ./autogen.sh
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I m4/generated -I m4 --output=aclocal.m4t
Can't exec "aclocal": No such file or directory at /usr/local/Cellar/autoconf/2.69/share/autoconf/Autom4te/FileUtils.pm line 326.
autoreconf: failed to run aclocal: No such file or directory