[PD] Trying to use Pduino on Windows 10, error messages at initializing

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 10:08:26 CET 2018

On Sam, 2018-01-20 at 03:40 +0000, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recommend for your case to use Pd-extended. Pduino-0.5.zip is from
> that time.

Obviously, your intention is to help, which is what matters most. But
still, I - personally - find it slightly alienating when experts give
advice to install ancient software with expired support. I think this
is not helpful in the long run.

I don't mean to rant, but consider this an invitation to help
carefully.

Roman