[PD] Trying to use Pduino on Windows 10, error messages at initializing

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 02:45:56 CET 2018

You’re right. I thought of it 2 times. I was sure someone will bark at me.

Next time I will think it 3 times.

Is there anything you can do on https://playground.arduino.cc/Interfacing/PD so that people that google “Pd Arduino” will be aware of your Update?

On 1/20/2018 6:08 AM, Roman Haefeli wrote:

On Sam, 2018-01-20 at 03:40 +0000, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:

Hi,

I recommend for your case to use Pd-extended. Pduino-0.5.zip is from
that time.

Obviously, your intention is to help, which is what matters most. But
still, I - personally - find it slightly alienating when experts give
advice to install ancient software with expired support. I think this
is not helpful in the long run.

I don't mean to rant, but consider this an invitation to help
carefully.

Roman