[PD] resizing object in abstraction+subpatch 0.48.1 weirdness - anybody else?

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 13:30:22 CET 2018

Hello list,

Might be something going weird with my setup but wanted to check with
the list just in case this could be happening to anybody else...

I've been making abstractions and putting subpatches in abstractions and
then resizing the subpatch as it appears in the abstraction (meaning the
[pd subpatch] box) to make it wider and then saving the abstraction. I
can't point to any consistent behavior, but at times when I reopen the
abstraction after saving I'm seeing the [pd subpatch] object at its
normal width and something in the subpatch possibly taking on the
resized width that I wanted for the [pd subpatch] object (even message boxes).

Anybody else notice something like this or something similar?

Using Pd 0.48.1 and Linux (Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS) and haven't built from
source since its release so maybe something has changed in the past
week or so...

Derek

--
Derek Kwan