[PD] Windows test builds

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 20:03:59 CET 2018

Hi Patrice,

I’m not sure whats stopping your UAD. We are building with the latest
ASIOSDK2.3 and Portaudio (unsure if this is the latest.)

Here’s another w64, this also has 64bit gui (surely this has nothing to
do with ASIO) but try it.

http://lucarda.com.ar/x/Pd-0.48-1-all-w64.zip

I have a Tascam 4x4 which is sounding fine. I'm using the latest drivers
but I can’t tell if they are 64bit. On the task manager I have 2 process
from tascam that are 32bit. I believe these 2 are just simple GUI
interfaces to do the soundcard settings. My Tascam installation has
folders on both dirs "C:\Program Files (x86)" & "C:\Program Files".

I will have to investigate more to tell if I’m currently running 64bit
(ASIO) drivers.